The Rat King is an Exotic Hand Cannon in Destiny 2 that has a unique look with Rats all over it. Bungie did showed us a replica of this gun back at Destiny Gameplay Reveal Event and at Sony E3 as well. It was a looking Insane!
So, let’s get started! The Rat King has some really interesting Perks but it does require you to have your Fireteam with you who would be using the same weapon (The Rat King Hand Cannon) as well. Checkout the Perks below:
|If nearby fireteam members have this gun equipped, it becomes stronger. (stacks up to six times)
|Increased range and stability.
|Increases stability, reload speed, and magazine size.
|Reloading immediately after a kill grants brief period of invisibility.
|Increased stability and handling speed.
Steps (To Obtain Rat King’s Crew — Legendary)
1. Now, the first step to start this Exotic Weapon’s quest is to; go over to Titan (Saturn’s Moon) and complete all the Quests available (they are like a blue icon with a Crown). These quests will unlock/appear on the Map once you’ve beaten the Story campaign. So yes, you do need to complete Destiny 2’s Campaign to get this Exotic Hand Cannon.
2. After completing all the quests on Titan, you need to simply complete 3 Patrol Missions (patrol missions will also unlock as your progress through the campaign).
3. Next comes the completing of 2 Public Events. Now, we do know that there are Heroic Version of these Public Events as well. But in this quest, you don’t need to do Heroic Versions. Simply find 2 Public Events and complete them.
4. After that, you need to Complete 2-3 Crucible Matches (Quickplay or Competitive). After completing the 3 Crucible matches, you’ll unlock another riddle for this weapon.
The text that says:
“The Rat King’s Crew / Stand three as one / They see Night’s fall / And fear it none / But watch the clock as you scale the wall / Last five remain hope comes for none ” — Old Children’s Rhyme.
5. Final step for getting Rat King’s Crew is to do Nightfall called The Arms Dealer. You can check active modifiers in this week’s Nightfall here. Note: Keep in mind, you need to do this quest-line with other guardians who are grinding on this same weapon.
After beating the Nightfall, you’ll unlock you Exotic Hand Cannon The Rat King. These above steps are all you need to do to unlock this hand cannon!
Be sure to Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more Guides, News and Updates!
DestinyPoint+ delivers Latest News, Leaks & Videos for Bungie’s Destiny & Destiny 2. Checkout our Social Media for more video clips, news & updates!