Destiny 2 Open Beta Early Access went live yesterday for Xbox One as well. Now, it’s time for those players to try out the open beta who didn’t pre-order Destiny 2. Bungie did say that said PC users will get Destiny 2 Open Beta in somewhere mid or late August.
Destiny 2 Open Beta will be Live later today. Here’s everything you need to know about it!
Beta will be live in every region according to their standard time zone.
|United States||July 21||10:00 AM PDT|
|United Kingdom||July 21||06:00 PM BST|
|Australia||July 22||03:00 AM GMT|
|Germany||July 21||07:00 PM GMT|
|France||July 21||07:00 PM GMT|
|Japan||July 22||02:00 AM JST|
|Russia||July 21||08:00 PM GMT|
|Pakistan||July 21||10:00 PM GMT|
|India||July 21||10:30 PM IST|
|Brazil||July 21||02:00 PM GMT|
|Netherlands||July 21||07:00 PM GMT|
These are the starting timings for listed counties. If you’ve concerned about the content included in Destiny 2 Open Beta, here’s everything you need to know!
Content included in Destiny 2 beta is very less as compared to Destiny 1 Beta/Alpha. Bungie allowed players to explore whole Cosmodrome in D1 Alpha/beta. We’ve compiled a list of content that you can get your hands on!
· First Story Mission “Homecoming”
· Brand New Strike “The Inverted Spire”
· New PvP mode “Countdown”
· Another PvP mode “Control”
· Two mode-exclusive maps “Endless Vale” for Control, “Midtown” for Countdown.
· All 6 currently known sub-classes will be available in the beta which includes Titan’s Sentinel/Striker, Warlock’s Dawnblade/Voidwalker and Hunter’s Arcstrider/Gunslinger.
· New Social Space “The Farm” which will be available only for one hour on July 23 at 10:00 AM Pacific!
· 3 brand new Exotic weapons that are Sunshot, Sweet Business and Riskrunner.
This is everything you can find in Destiny 2 Open Beta. Beta will be available to download once it’s live. Download size for this beta is approximately 15GB on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. If you still have any questions regarding Destiny 2 Beta, feel free to ask them in comments below!
For the latest News, Updates & Leaks, Follow us on Twitter!